February 15, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day and more

So I hope all of you enjoyed yesterday's imaginary holiday. For Heather and I we went out to eat on Wednesday. We did this to avoid the rush of couples and because it is easier to find a babysitter. This was a great plan since "Lost" (our favorite T.V. Show) is also on Thursdays and we were able to watch it. By the way if you don't watch Lost yet, what are you thinking? It is the greatest show ever made. Last night's episode was seriously one of the best. One more thing, last weekend Heather, Sydney and I joined my brother and his family to go to the park. It was a fun time and the weather here has been amazing. Jeremy and I set a world record of 22 frisbee tosses without a drop, this was after we rapidity failed to even string together a few catches, Jeremy blamed the wind for his poor throwing ability, but we all know the truth. That's it and I hope all of you are doing well.

Love,
the petersons