March 15, 2012

A BUNCH of Photos Of Chinese Food

The boys and I went for a walk the other night.  I decided to take my camera and snap some photos.  I ended up getting a bunch of photos of the local Chinese food and put them together in a little post for you.  I hope you enjoy!

"A little BBQ eggplant.  Actually I'm surprised at how much I enjoy eggplant dishes."

"Sammie looking up at me while a click away."

"Caleb was super excited to be out on a walk and taking pictures.  Can you tell?"

"BBQ shrimp anyone?"

"Or how bout chicken wings?"

"Or whatever this is? Maybe there should be a prize for whoever can tell me what this is."

"Here's the whole gang."

"Vacuum sealed fish.  I hope you're not too jealous."

"Spam."

"Vacuum sealed tofu.  This is for people who don't value their life."

"More vacuum sealed snacks.  I imagine that if I grew up in China and was going on a road trip I would grab me some chicken feet every time."

"These are a yummy snack."

"You can never go wrong with a Chinese Snickers.  This is where happiness is."

Food in China. What would be your first choice if you were hungry and out on a walk in Xian?"

much love,
the petersons

3 comments:

  1. Love your pics!!! Takes me right back to when we were there, desperately seeking something my 8 year old would eat!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA! Yeah it can be tough for the little ones to find something they are willing to eat. Glad you enjoyed the photos. -Matt

      Delete
  2. Anonymous2.8.12

    joudze, joudze and more joudze!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete