April 12, 2012

Little Fish Opens Its Office!

Hi everyone! How are you? I hope well.

The Little Fish office has been open now for a little bit and I wanted to share some photos with you. This is a project that is near to my heart and one that many of you contributed to earlier this year. Ethan (the leader of the Little Fish project) wanted to make sure and say thank you to all of you for your support. He also caught me up on their work. They had three orphans move in when the office first opened. Living on their own is a completely new situation for these orphans. Ethan has been teaching them how to take care of themselves, things like; cooking, cleaning, buying food, and how to work together as a team. They are also continuing their lessons in learning music and dance. 

Here are some photos of the three that moved in when the office was opened. I hope you enjoy!









Thanks again to all of you for supporting this work!

much love,
the petersons


0 Comments:

Post a Comment