April 30, 2008

Goodbye Denver! Hello Midwest!

Well the whole Peterson family is now officially moved out of Denver. Heather and the girls flew out on Saturday and I (Matt) joined them in Montana yesterday. I left with a packed car... I was expecting more room, because now I have to fit the rest of the family and luggage. Seriously, most of what we own is in our car and it looks a bit sketchy. But life's fun and an adventure that we are excited about. We're staying with Heather's mom (Karen) and visiting our friends and family in Billings. Heather and Karen are doing some spring cleaning... hopefully our car will be next. On a side note I had the privilege to sharing to a group of friends this past Sunday about our move to China, it was a lot of fun and they will be deeply missed.

much love as always,
matt, heather, sydney, and little aubrey