April 9, 2008

Hi everyone

Hey everyone,
I wanted to write a quick update since it's been a couple of weeks. We've enjoyed the past few days with the Enos Clan visiting (Heather's parents and a few siblings). With how nice the weather has been we've got to go to the park a couple of times as well as get a basketball game in almost everyday. These games consist of Heather's Dad cheating up and down the court, mainly pushing and cheap shots, and Heather's little sister running by me as I desperatly try to catch my breath. It is a lot of fun. We will be sad to see them leave Thursday, but my mom (michele) will be coming in the next day.


Aubrey is doing great and healthy, she weighed 7 pounds and 4 ounces today at her appointment. Sydney is still doing well with the role of Big Sister. I hope all of you are doing well and check out the pics!


Much love,

Matt, Heather, Sydney and little Aubrey