April 9, 2012

Pictures From Our Time At Aquarium in Xian China

The other day our family went to the aquarium here in Xian, China. We left Ellie and Sammie with a babysitter so we could go, because there's no way we could have all gone (Also, we heard that there a lot of stairs and that strollers weren't very convenient.) I was surprised at how nice the aquarium was. If you live in Xian you should check it out. Enjoy!

"The morning before we left. I love Sammie's Spiderman pj's."

"Fake smile or real?"

"In my opinion this is one of the best pictures of Lily."

"Heather looking annoyed."

"The sisters also looking annoyed. We were in the hot sun waiting to get in... with a lot of people crowding around us."

"Sydney next to a fish tank."

"Creepy."

"The kids getting a closer look at a fish tank."

"Crocodiles."

"Ramp Please Speak. Of course."

"The tallest glass tank in China (A.K.A. the pride of Xian) Beijing eat your heart out."

"Between 3 to 4 hundred people took our kid's picture without asking us. It gets old. When this guy came up, I just walked up in his face and started taking his photo. I think he got the point I was trying to make."

"The seal show with a million Chinese people watching."

"And finally the dolphin show."

Which one was your favorite?

much love,
the petersons



Ni Hao Yall

4 comments:

  1. Funny that everyone was annoyed at the Aquarium. I also love the translation of signs there. Pretty funny. I (Diane, the web diva) had a friend that taught english in China for a year, she was 5'6 and dishwater blonde. It was like the papparazzi everywhere she went. I would suggest teaching the kids to pick their noses when strangers point their camera's at them, but John (Fosterparentrescue) would disapprove.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA! I will need to try that with the kids next time. Thanks for the tip. Thanks also for stopping by and reading our blog. -Matt

      Delete
  2. I love the papparazzi revenge photo the best. Too cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA! Glad you liked it. He scurried away quickly after I took it. -Matt

      Delete