February 19, 2009

A Year Following The Blog

So it's been a year since I started tracking our blog's visits. I wanted to make sure more people then my mom were coming to see our site. So anyways I thought I would pass on this info to our readers. Here's a look at our blog's stats over the past year:


Visits - 2807
Pageviews - 4109 (a pageview is when a person clicks on a previous post)
Visitors - 868 (this is how many different people have come to the site)

Top site that people come to our site from:
1. http://JeremyJennyLevi.blogspot.com, which was 220 visits.

People from 41 countries have come to our site.
The top three countries with most visits;
1. Colombia
2. China
3. South Korea

People from 45 states have come to visit our site.
The top three are;
1. Minnesota
2. Colorado
3. Montana

62 people are subscribed to our blog.

Aubrey's birthday was our busiest day.

We have uploaded 7 videos to YouTube.
In total they have been viewed 894 times.

"The last 4 months in China" is our most popular video with 175 views.

That's it for stats, but what would a Peterson post be without a story about Sydney. We recently posted on the right side of our blog a link to some pictures. If you saw the picture of the melted plastic fork on the light bulb... here's the story. I was putting Sydney to bed one night and as we walked into her room I could smell burning plastic. I had no idea where it was coming from so I walked around a bit and couldn't find anything. I turned and saw that the lamp next to Sydney's bed had something in it. I walked over and looked into the lamp and saw a melted plastic fork sitting on the bulb. I didn't know if Sydney had put it in there or if it was put in there earlier when her and Joshua were playing. So I didn't want to accuse her without knowing what happened. Then Sydney asks me something like this "Can I see my spoon?". Granted it was a fork, but either way I knew that what had happened was intentional. Well hopefully next year is as good as this one.

'Till next time,
Matt, Heather, Sydney and little Aubrey