February 23, 2012

Why Should I Start A Blog


Why should I start a blog? Here is a quote and a thought about blogging/writing.

The quote goes like this:
“Writing doesn’t just communicate ideas; it generates them. If you’re bad at writing and don’t like to do it, you’ll miss out on most of the ideas writing would have generated.” -Paul Graham

The thought goes like this:
Many times I try and convince people around me to blog. It’s not because I will get something from them doing it. It’s because I’ve so enjoyed all the things that have come from us getting to write and share about our lives.

It you don’t write, you will miss out.
But, we too, will miss out.

We will miss out on hearing your voice and what you have to share with the rest of us. We will miss out on the ideas and thoughts that your ideas and thoughts could have generated. Be brave. Start blogging and writing. Who knows what impact your voice could have on someone else.

Do you blog? If not, what stops you from wanting to share your thoughts, ideas and experiences with others?

much love,
the petersons

0 Comments:

Post a Comment